1. Introduction Welcome to the "www.policelifestyle.com" website, the official online shop of De Rigo Vision S.p.A. (hereafter the “Site”). The Site is managed and maintained by Triboo Digitale S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milan, Italy, tax code, VAT No, and Milan Business Registry Enrolment No. 02912880966 (hereafter “TD”).
Access and use of the Site is regulated by the General Conditions of Use (hereafter the "General Conditions"). The access and use of this Site, as well as the purchase of products, imply the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, and General Sales Conditions.
If you do not agree with any or all sections of the Site General Conditions, please refrain from using this Site.
Anyone accessing and using the Site, implicitly declares not to use the Site for illicit purposes or those contrary to the applicable laws in force.
TD can modify or simply update these General Conditions, in full or in part. The changes and updates of the General Conditions will be notified to the users in the Homepage of the Website as soon as they become applicable, and they will be binding once published on the Website, in this section.
If any clause of these General Conditions are deemed illegal, null and void or ineffective for whatever reason, such invalidity or inefficacy shall have no effect on the validity or efficacy of the remainder provisions.
2. Contents of the Site The access and use of the Website, including the visualization of the web pages, communication with TD, possibility to download information on products and purchase of said products on the Website, constitute activities carried out by our users, exclusively for personal purposes and not related to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
3. Liability limits By accessing the site, you will be the only one liable for the use of the Site and its contents. In fact, TD cannot be deemed liable for the use of the Website and its contents which is not compliant with applicable laws, by any of its users, granted TD's liability for wilful misconduct or gross negligence. In particular, you will be the only one liable for the communication of wrong, false information and data or relative to third parties, without their explicit consent, and for the improper use of said data.
In conclusion, since all the material will be downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of a selected service at the user's risk, any liability for possible damages to the computer systems or losses of data due to downloading operations, will be borne by the user and cannot be attributed to TD. TD declines all liability for possible damages due to the impossibility to access the services offered on the Website or possible damages caused by viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletions of contents, problems related to the network, providers or telephone and/or telecommunication connections, non-authorized accesses, data alterations, lack and/or faulty operation of the user's electronic devices.
The user is liable for the preservation and use his/her personal information properly, including the login information that allows to access reserved services, and for any detrimental consequence or prejudice derived to TD or third parties due to improper use, loss, or stealing of said information.
5. Intellectual Property Rights All the contents of the Website, in any format, published on the Website, including web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, the characters and design of the Website, the diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software relative to the Website, are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right boasted by De Rigo Vision S.p.A. and by TD and other rights of proprietors. The reproduction of the Website and its contents, whether in full or in part, is prohibited in any form, without the explicit written approval of De Rigo Vision S.p.A. and TD. De Rigo Vision S.p.A. and TD boast the exclusive right to authorize or forbid the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, in any way or form, whether in full or in part, of the Website and its contents. With regards to the use of the Site, you are exclusively authorized to: (i) view the Site and its contents; (ii) perform any other temporary reproduction activity which is not related to any personal economic purpose, considered provisional or additional, and integral and essential activity for the visualization of the Website and its contents, and (iii) any other navigation activity on the Website, performed exclusively in view of a licit use of the same site and its contents.
Any additional reproduction activity shall be authorized by De Rigo Vision S.p.A. ad TD from time to time or by the authors of the single works available on the Website, if needed. Said reproduction activities shall be anyhow performed for licit purposes and in compliance with copyrights and all the other intellectual property rights of De Rigo Vision S.p.A. and TD and authors of the single works available on the Website. The authors of the single works published on the Site boast the right to claim the legitimacy of their work at any time, and to oppose to any alteration, editing or any other change of the same works, including any act that may cause prejudice to the works, and be detrimental for their image and reputation. You agree to comply with the copyrights of the artists that chose to publish their works on the Site of that have collaborated with the latter, to the creation of new expressive and artistic forms destined to be published, even if not exclusively, on the Site or that form an integral part of it. Moreover, you are not authorized under any circumstance, to use the contents of the Site and any single work protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right, in any way or form. For example and not limitedly to, you cannot alter or anyhow, modify the protected contents and works without the consent of De Rigo Vision S.p.A. and TD and of the single authors of the works published on the Website, if needed. Applicable law
The General Conditions are regulated by the Italian law and interpreted pursuant to the same, including, by way of example and not limited to, any disputes concerning the existence, validity and efficacy of the General Conditions and any other provision it refers to.
If you are a consumer, please refer to Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 - "The Consumer Code" plus any amendments and additions to the same, for further details on the juridical aspects regulated by these General Conditions.
8. Referral clause Please refer to the General Sales Conditions for any aspects not contemplated by these General Conditions, as applicable.
Triboo Digitale S.r.l. . with registered office in Viale Sarca 336, Edificio 10, 25124 Milan, VAT no. / Tax Code and Milan Business Register Enrolment No. IT02387250307 (hereinafter also “Triboo” and “nome partner ”) with registered office in [indirizzo partner] hereinafter also the Partner and, together with Triboo the “Data Controllers”), in their capacity as joint Data Controllers of the processing of the personal data of users, (hereinafter the “Users”) who browse and exploit the services available on the www.cinziarocca.com internet website (hereinafter the “Website” and the “Services”) hereby provide the Information Notice under art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “Regulation”, or also the Data Protection Law”).
This Website and Services are reserved to individuals who are eighteen years of age and over. The Data Controllers do not collect personal data relating to persons under 18 years of age. At the request of the Users, the Data Controllers shall promptly erase all personal data involuntarily collected and related to persons under 18 years of age.
The Data Controllers are committed to ensuring the right to privacy and protection of personal data of its Users. For any further information related to this privacy notice, Users may contact the Data Controller at any time, using the following methods:
By sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller (viale Sarca 336, Edificio 16, 20126 Milan);
By sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
By sending a fax to no. 02/64741491
For the Partner:
By sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller: nome e indirizzo partner
By sending a fax to the number numero partner
By sending an email to the address below: email partner
Users can also contact:
the Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by Triboo, at the address provided below: firstname.lastname@example.org
the Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Partner at the address provided below: nome responsabile partner, indirizzo, numero di telefono email
1. Purpose of the Processing The personal data of Users shall be processed lawfully by Triboo pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation for the following processing purpose:
a) contractual obligations and provision of the Services, to allow browsing of the Website or to implement the Conditions of Use of the Website, which are duly accepted by the User during the Website registration process and/or during the use of the Services and to fulfil specific User requests. The User data collected by Triboo for the aforementioned purposes include: their name, surname, email address and any personal information of the User that may be voluntarily published. Unless the User grants Triboo specific and optional consent to the processing of his/her data for further purposes, the User's personal data shall be used by Triboo for the sole purpose of ascertaining the identity of the User (also by validation of the email address), hence avoiding possible scams or abusive conduct, and for contacting the User for service reasons only (e.g. sending notifications concerning the Services). Notwithstanding the provisions elsewhere in this privacy notice, under no circumstances shall Triboo allow access to the personal data of the Users by other Users and/or third parties.
b) administrative-accounting purposes, or to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and functional activities required to fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
c) legal obligations, i.e. to comply with obligations imposed by a law, authority, regulation or Community legislation;
The provision of personal data for the purposes of processing indicated above is optional but necessary, as failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to browse the Website, register with the Website and use its Services.
The personal data that are necessary to pursue the processing purposes described in paragraph 1 herein are indicated with an asterisk on the Website registration form.
2. Other purposes of processing: marketing (sending of advertising material, direct sales and commercial communication) With the free and optional consent of the User, some personal data of the User (i.e. name, surname, address, email, telephone number) may be processed by the Partner also for marketing purposes (sending advertising material, direct sales and commercial communication), i.e. so that the Partner can contact the User by email, telephone (fixed and/or mobile, with automated calls or call communication systems with and/or without the intervention of an operator) and/or SMS and/or MMS to propose to the User the purchase of products and/or services offered by the Partner and/or by third parties, to present offers, promotions and sales opportunities.
Failure to grant consent shall not in any way comprise the possibility to register with the Website.
In case of consent, the User may at any time withdraw the same, submitting a request to the Partner as indicated in paragraph 6 below.
The User can also easily object to receiving further promotional communications by email by clicking on the appropriate link for the withdrawal of consent, which is provided in each email containing the communications. After withdrawing consent, the User shall receive an email from the Partner confirming the withdrawal of consent. If the User intends to withdraw his consent to the sending of promotional communications by telephone, however continuing to receive promotional communications via email, or vice versa, please send a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 6 below.
The Partner hereby declares that, after exercising the right to withdraw consent pursuant to the sending of promotional communications via email, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. formation of contact lists already completed shortly before receipt by the Partner of the opposition request) the User will continue to receive some further promotional messages. Should the User continue to receive promotional messages after 24 hours have elapsed from the moment the consent was withdrawn, please report the problem to the Partner, using the contacts indicated in paragraph 6 below.
3. Other purposes of processing: newsletter With the free and optional consent of the User, certain personal data of the User (i.e. name, surname, address, email address) may be processed by the Partner for the purpose of sending newsletters. Therefore, the User will receive a periodic newsletter from the Partner that will contain information in relation to news and promotions on the Website and / or initiatives organised by the Partner.
Failure to grant consent shall not in any way comprise the possibility to register with the Website.
In case of consent, the User may at any time withdraw the same, submitting a request to the Data Controller as indicated in paragraph 6 below.
The User can also easily object to receiving further promotional material by clicking on the withdrawal of consent link, which is provided in each email containing the newsletter. After withdrawing consent, the User shall receive an email from the Partner confirming the withdrawal of consent.
4. Data processing procedures and retention times The Data Controllers shall process the personal data of Users using manual and electronic instruments, with logics which are strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, in a way which guarantees the security and confidentiality of such data.
The personal data of the Users shall be retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes described in paragraph 1 above, or however as necessary for the protection in civil law of the interests of both the Users and Triboo.
In the cases referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the personal data of Users shall be retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described therein and, in any case, for no more than twenty-four (24) months.
5. Disclosure and dissemination of data The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controllers in charge of managing the Website and all aspects of the delivery of Services. Such subjects, who have been duly informed by the Data Controllers under art. 29 of the Regulation, will process the User's data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this privacy notice and in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law.
The personal data of Users may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controllers as "External Data Processors", such as, for example, IT and logistic service providers functional to the operations of the Website and/or the Services, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed respectively by each Data Controller, submitting a request to the relative Data Controller as indicated in paragraph 6 below.
Furthermore, the personal data of the Users may be disclosed by Triboo, to the extent where the same is necessary and essential in order to execute the contractual obligations, to third parties who are independent data controllers, such as providers of payment services and logistics services necessary for delivery of the goods sold through the Website. These autonomous Data Controllers shall process the User's data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the processing of the orders relating to the Services in a correct manner.
6. Rights of Data Subjects Users may exercise their rights granted by the Applicable Regulations by contacting the Data Controllers in the following ways:
By sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to the registered office of the Data Controllers
for Triboo: Viale Sarca 336 Edificio 16, 20126 Milan
for the Partner: Sport Fashion Service S.r.l., Via Messico n. 12, 00071 Pomezia (Rome)
By sending an email to the address below
for the Partner: email@example.com
By sending a fax to no.
for Triboo: 02/64741491
for the Partner: 06/91607125
Triboo shall proceed to comply with the requests of Users relating to the processing referred to in paragraph 1, while the Partner shall proceed to comply with the requests of Users relating to the processing referred to in paragraph 2.
In accordance with the Data Protection Law, the Data Controller hereby declares that Users are entitled to obtain information (i) on the origin of the personal data; (ii) the purpose and processing methods; (iii) the logic used in the case where the data is processed using electronic equipment; (iv) the personal data of the Data Controller and data processors; (v) the persons in charge and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of such data.
Users are always entitled to request: a) access, updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Furthermore, Users have: a) the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is based on their consent; b) (where applicable) the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices), the right to request restriction of processing of personal data and the right to be forgotten); c) the right to object: i) partially or completely, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, despite them being relevant to the purpose of the collection; ii) partially or completely oppose the processing of your personal data for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communication; iii) where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. d) if they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (in the Member State in which they usually reside, in the one in which they work or in the one in which the alleged violation has occurred). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Data Protection Supervisor, with headquarters in Piazza di Monte Citorio no.121, 00186 - Rome (http:www.garanteprivacy.it/).
 As required by the General Provisions of the Data Protection Supervisor called the “Fidelity card' and guarantees for consumers. The Data Protection Supervisor’s regulations for the loyalty programmes dated 24 February 2005.